USE THE ONLINE CALENDAR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT RIGHT HERE.
Adjustment may be required in order to accommodate extra square footage and/or drive time between real estate listing appointments, and confirmation of your appointment will always be generated via text.
Daylight Real Estate Photography (indoor and outdoor combined, most often in conjunction with the national brand "Tourfactory.com"):
DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY AVAILABLE! Please inquire for details, or visit www.360idaho.com
Business Portrait Sessions in-Studio:
One outfit, one fully-edited image: $149
One outfit, two fully-edited images: $199 (most popular!)
Two outfits, two fully edited images: $299
Two outfits, four fully-edited images: $375
Business Portrait Session w/Hair & Makeup in-Studio:
One outfit, two fully-edited images: $350
Two outfits, four fully-edited images: $499
Shooting and Delivery:
1. It is strenuously recommended that agents inform their clients of the official shoot time so that any and all vehicles are garaged or removed before Mr. Gilbert's arrival; conversely,"on-time" appointments are always and forever a priority, but may vary up to 30 minutes due to weather variables, traffic patterns/accidents, unprepared homeowners at a particular listing before yours; Acts of God. Delivery of all (non virtually-staged) images is guaranteed within 48 hours, but most often takes place the next business day before noon.
2. Occasionally an agent will receive an offer on the listing that's already been photographed and edited; a discount or refund on or for the work already performed is not an option, and agents are encouraged to consider professional imaging as a service intended for the listing to go "live" (simultaneous/subsequent offers notwithstanding).
3. Discounts or refunds are not available on work performed that (for any reason at all) the homeowner finds "incorrect." Why? Due to differences in electronic devices and settings, the colors, exposure and detail created on my professionally-calibrated 27" iMac with Retina Display may not precisely match those of another device. Hence, re-shoots (although rare) are offered by special arrangement to the realtor only and are subject to strict review.
4. No matter what time of year it is, twilight shoots are defined as the period of time (lasting from 15-30 minutes) PAST when the sun dips below the horizon. Realtors are sincerely asked to be aware of that fact as it relates to the general time of year rather than texting, calling or emailing questions to Mr. Gilbert about the exact moment of his arrival shortly before twilight; the home's interior and exterior lights should all be on and any pool or BBQ cover should be removed prior to the evening photo shoot.
5. Should the person who originally requested a work order fall ill or become incapacitated for any reason, they (or a representative of their interests or company) must contact Mr. Gilbert with regards to the situation and circumstances at least 2 hours before the appointment time. Homeomeowners must be notified as to the date and time of the appointment prior to the shoot arranged on Schedulista (using the link at the top of this page). Invoice balances MUST be paid within 10 business days, starting the moment the photography begins; an appointment made on Schedulista, with Mr. Gilbert via phone call, text, Messenger or email is a legally binding work order that may be used in legal proceedings as necessary.