If you are a connoisseur of premium quality, please use this link to book your shoot! ALSO AVAILABLE: Matterport & Floor Plan Layout, Virtual Staging and Aerial/Drone photography!
* Please add 50% to the pricing below for all AirBnB shoots, as they require more images in the shot list.
Premier Real Estate Photography (daylight, indoor and outdoor):
*All pricing subject to adjustment without notice; Similarly, all pricing subject to change due to variables such as extra photos for a large shop, RV bay, pool, waterfall, extra garage space, and add-ons such as specially-requests, vignettes, additional driveway space, "man caves", "she sheds", etc.
Treasure Valley's Premium Drone Photography:
Becky Beacham: (509) 828-9978
View Becky's (incredible) work right here!
Shooting and Delivery:
1. It is strenuously recommended that agents inform their clients of the official shoot time so that any and all vehicles are garaged or removed before Mr. Gilbert's arrival; Conversely,"on-time" appointments are always and forever a priority, but may vary up to 30 minutes due to weather variables, traffic patterns/accidents, unprepared homeowners at a particular listing before yours; Acts of God. Delivery of images is guaranteed within 48 hours, but most often takes place the next business day before noon.
2. Occasionally an agent will receive an offer on the listing that's already been photographed and edited; a discount or refund on or for the work already performed is not an option, and agents are encouraged to consider professional imaging as a service intended for the listing to go "live" (simultaneous/subsequent offers notwithstanding).
3. Discounts or refunds are not available on work performed that (for any reason at all) the homeowner finds "incorrect." Why? Due to differences in electronic devices and settings, the colors, exposure and detail created on my professionally-calibrated 27" iMac with Retina Display may not precisely match those of another device. Hence, re-shoots (although rare) are offered by special arrangement to the realtor only and are subject to strict review.
4. Throughout the changing seasons, "dusk" shoots begin 15 minutes after sunset (soft wrapping light) and "twilight" shoots are defined as the period of time when the sun is well below the horizon (much more contrasting light when ground is dark and sky is getting very dark); the home's interior and exterior lights should all be on and any pool or BBQ cover should be removed well prior to the photo shoot.
5. Should the person who originally requested a work order fall ill or become incapacitated for any reason, they (or a representative of their interests or company) must contact Mr. Gilbert with regards to the situation and circumstances at least 60 minutes before the appointment time to avoid paying 50% of the shoot fee. Homeowners must be notified as to the date and time of the appointment prior to the shoot arranged on Schedulista (using the link at the top of this page). Invoice balances are expected to be paid within 48 hours, starting the moment the photography begins. An appointment made on Schedulista, via phone call, text, Messenger or email is a legally binding work order that may be used in legal proceedings as necessary.
6. Agents (or their representatives) that make a listing appointment and then fail to cancel it shall be charged a flat rate of $200.